EDIT: It seems that Apple thinks TF2 Backpack replicates existing features of the Steam online community website. This is hardly the case. It appears to be a misunderstanding, but mostly, it just sucks because the current build has a huge bug! I'll let you know how my demeaning Apple appeals goes :P
Sorry for the huge delay! I know a large number of users are reporting crashes when trying to access a backpack. The issue has been addressed and is waiting for Apple's approval.
Sorry for the huge delay! I know a large number of users are reporting crashes when trying to access a backpack. The issue has been addressed and is waiting for Apple's approval.
You can now view all of your backpacks in 'Offline Mode'. All of your existing backpacks and items will be saved and will be viewable without an internet connection.
I've got a pretty big idea on the horizon, but making sure everything runs smoothly is a priority. The app is usually if it keeps crashing!
No comments:
Post a Comment